Interim Chief Executive
Conor is the Interim Chief Executive of the Money and Mental Health Policy Institute. Before stepping up in May 2023, Conor was Head of Research and Policy, leading Money and Mental Health’s research and policy development. Prior to joining the team in 2020, Conor worked in the civil service but has spent most of his career in the third sector, with roles at the Resolution Foundation and the Joseph Rowntree Foundation. From 2021-23, he was a trustee of the Lewisham Irish Community Centre. (he/him) @conortdarcy
Policy notes and publications
- Too much information? November 16, 2023 - Exploring opportunities and challenges presented by vulnerability data-sharing.
- Untapped potential March 13, 2023 - Reducing economic inactivity among people with mental health problems.
- Bombarded December 6, 2022 - Reducing the psychological harm caused by the cost of living crisis.
- No One Left Behind July 12, 2022 - Making levelling up deliver for people with mental health problems.
- Money and Mental Health’s submission to HM Treasury’s consultation on reforming the Consumer Credit Act 1974 March 24, 2023 - Money and Mental Health’s submission to HM Treasury’s consultation on reforming the Consumer Credit Act […]
- Money and Mental Health’s response to the Bank of England/Financial Conduct Authority DP5/22 on artificial intelligence and machine learning February 10, 2023 - Money and Mental Health’s response to the Bank of England/Financial Conduct Authority DP5/22 on artificial […]
- Money and Mental Health’s submission to the FCA’s consultation on a new Consumer Duty CP21/36 February 15, 2022 -
- Submission to HM Treasury’s consultation on the regulation of buy now, pay later January 6, 2022 -
- Light on carrot, heavy on stick: our reaction to the Autumn Statement November 22, 2023
- Next steps in the fight against fraud October 26, 2023
- Help us protect more people from gambling-related harm August 23, 2023
- What AI could mean for our money and mental health June 15, 2023
- Introducing our Interim Chief Executive May 26, 2023