Senior Research Officer
Policy notes and publications
- Through the lens: Age, money and mental health December 15, 2022 - Exploring how our age can interact with our money and mental health.
- Through the lens: Gender, money and mental health September 21, 2022 -
- No One Left Behind July 12, 2022 - Exploring the economic gap between people with and without a mental health problem and how this disparity varies across the UK.
- Money and Mental Health’s submission to the APPG for ‘Left Behind’ Neighbourhoods’ inquiry into levelling up January 13, 2023 -
- Money and Mental Health’s submission to the Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport’s consultation on the English portion of dormant assets funding October 6, 2022 -
- How money and mental health problems affect us at different stages of life December 15, 2022 -
- How gender impacts our money and mental health September 21, 2022 -
- Mental health service wait times: a postcode lottery August 24, 2022 -
- How to stop people with mental health problems being priced out of public transport August 9, 2022 -
- Why the next government needs to ‘level up’ for people with mental health problems July 12, 2022 -