Before leading Money and Mental Health through its very successful first two years, Polly was Director of Policy for the Deputy Prime Minister from 2010-2015. Polly graduated from Cambridge in 2002 and started her career as a business journalist focusing on the property sector. She joined the Liberal Democrats in 2004 as a policy adviser, helped run Nick Clegg’s leadership campaign, and coordinated policy throughout his leadership. Polly has joined Demos, Britain’s leading cross-party think tank, as their Director and Chief Executive.
Policy notes and publications
- Introducing: Simon Crine June 19, 2017 -
- What a difference a year makes June 15, 2017 -
- Leave your troubles at the door June 2, 2017 -
- Is Facebook tipping-off advertisers about your mental health? May 3, 2017 -
- Netflix and bill March 8, 2017 -