Tasneem is a social worker currently practising in a mental health crisis team. She has previous experience conducting research for policy and campaigns work in various organisations including Oxfam, Earthrights International, and the UN High Commissioner for Refugees. She holds Master’s degrees in Social Work and in International Law, and a Bachelor’s degree in Combined Social Sciences.
Policy notes and publications
- The other one in four December 2, 2016 -
- Providing debt advice in mental health services October 16, 2017 -
- Personal recovery, personal budget August 11, 2017 -
- Holistic support for people experiencing mental health problems August 2, 2017 -
- From pillar to post: why signposting is not enough June 16, 2017 -