Following a career in the financial industry, supporting vulnerable customers with mental health problems to manage their finances and advocating for them, Nikki joined Money and Mental Health on a six month internship. Prior to this she worked in social care with disadvantaged and marginalised groups. Nikki has a passion for financial inclusion, challenging the stigma of mental health, and raising awareness of the link between problem debt and mental health.
- Preventing financial difficulty: share your expertise with us August 16, 2019 -
- Making Power of Attorney work for people with mental health problems August 9, 2019 -
- Government plans for personal health budgets don’t go far enough August 1, 2019 -
- How financial services firms can support people in crisis, and their loved ones May 29, 2019 -
- Making the benefits system accessible to people with severe mental illness March 15, 2019 -