Following a career in the financial industry, supporting vulnerable customers with mental health problems to manage their finances and advocating for them, Nikki joined Money and Mental Health on a six month internship. Prior to this she worked in social care with disadvantaged and marginalised groups. Nikki has a passion for financial inclusion, challenging the stigma of mental health, and raising awareness of the link between problem debt and mental health.
- Making the benefits system accessible to people with severe mental illness March 15, 2019 -
- Event catch-up: launching ‘The benefits assault course’ report in Parliament March 11, 2019 -
- FCA high-cost credit review: moving towards a fairer system December 19, 2018 -
- How local authorities can help break the link between problem debt and suicide December 7, 2018 -
- Too ill to work, too broke not to November 1, 2018 -