Senior Research Officer
Following a career in the financial industry, supporting vulnerable customers with mental health problems to manage their finances and advocating for them, Nikki joined Money and Mental Health on a six month internship. Prior to this she worked in social care with disadvantaged and marginalised groups. Nikki has a passion for financial inclusion, challenging the stigma of mental health, and raising awareness of the link between problem debt and mental health.
- Mind the mental health income gap September 22, 2020 -
- Making free debt advice accessible to people with mental health problems July 23, 2020 -
- Event catch-up: Sharing our benefits and income research with Parliament June 24, 2020 -
- Event catch-up: Launching our work on income and mental health June 17, 2020 -
- How coronavirus has affected the income of people with mental health problems June 16, 2020 -