The Shopper Stopper survey and prize draw
- Only registered Shopper Stopper users are eligible to participate in this survey and the prize draw. You are a registered Shopper Stopper user if you have signed up to use the Shopper Stopper. Please use the same email address to enter the prize draw as you used when you signed up to allow us to check your eligibility.
- All registered Shopper Stopper users who complete the survey are eligible for inclusion in the prize draw. Participants are under no obligation to complete every question in the survey.
- Participation in the Shopper Stopper evaluation survey is completely voluntary. Shopper Stopper users are under no obligation to take part in the survey.
- Participation in the Shopper Stopper evaluation survey and raffle is completely free.
- The survey and prize draw will close on Monday 7th August 2017.
- Prizes will be allocated at random among qualifying participants. The prize draw will be supervised by an independent observer to ensure all participants have an equal chance of winning.
- Winners will be notified of the results by email by Friday 18th August 2017. Winners will be contacted by email in the first instance to obtain a postal address to send the prize to.
- Prizes will be distributed with six weeks of the draw. If Money and Mental Health are unable to contact a winner by email in this time period, we retain the right to select another winner using the same methods.
- Prizes are four £25 pre-paid cash cards.