External Affairs Officer
Katrina has just finished studying for a Masters in Media, Campaigning and Social Change at the University of Westminster. Before this she completed a History degree at the University of Oxford. Katrina has previously volunteered with the Time To Change Campaign and is particularly interested in mental wellbeing in the workplace.
Policy notes and publications
- Tools to help you manage money during the coronavirus outbreak March 31, 2020 -
- Buy now, pay later: how can retailers make it safer? March 10, 2020 -
- Bailiff reform: A year has passed and we need action February 17, 2020 -
- General election 2019: A fair deal in markets for people with mental health problems December 10, 2019 -
- General Election 2019: Making sick pay work and reforming the benefits system November 22, 2019 -