External Affairs Officer
Katrina has just finished studying for a Masters in Media, Campaigning and Social Change at the University of Westminster. Before this she completed a History degree at the University of Oxford. Katrina has previously volunteered with the Time To Change Campaign and is particularly interested in mental wellbeing in the workplace.
Policy notes and publications
- General election 2019: A fair deal in markets for people with mental health problems December 10, 2019 -
- General Election 2019: Making sick pay work and reforming the benefits system November 22, 2019 -
- Gambling blocks: The odds are that your bank now offers one November 14, 2019 -
- Event catch up: Launching our new Data Protecting report October 29, 2019 -
- How the energy sector can improve support for people with mental health problems October 16, 2019 -