Rachel was a Research Officer at Money and Mental Health. She joined the organisation after two decades working in the voluntary advice sector. She took on a number of roles, including specialist money adviser, service delivery manager, CEO of a local Citizens Advice and consultant. Rachel holds an MA in Public and Social Administration from Brunel University and has lived experience of mental health issues, both as a carer and a service user. Rachel’s work at Money and Mental Health focused on understanding the relationship between financial difficulty and mental health crisis.
- Meet our new Advisory Board members August 28, 2019 -
- How small changes can make a big difference April 2, 2019 -
- The FCA has given government the green light to stop debt threat letters March 27, 2019 -
- The role of essential services in suicide prevention March 21, 2019 -
- Event catch-up: launching ‘The benefits assault course’ report in Parliament March 11, 2019 -