This year, Money and Mental Health launched the first ever Mental Health Accessible standards, to make essential services such as energy, telecoms and broadband easier to use for people with mental health problems.
Now we’re looking for an ambitious and innovative leader to take the programme to the next stage, by opening the scheme up to more firms and establishing it as a new function within the charity. The successful candidate will join the Senior Management Team of a dynamic and growing organisation with a reputation for impact. They will be:
- Entrepreneurial, with experience establishing or growing a successful initiative or enterprise
- Driven by impact, with a commitment to tackling the links between money and mental health problems
- Excellent at building relationships, ideally with an existing network of contacts in one of the financial services, telecoms, utilities or insurance sectors
- A self-starter, able to build and manage their own plans
- Willing to get stuck in – we’re a small team and that means doing everything from reporting to the board to booking train tickets.
You can read the full job description and details about how to apply here.
The salary is £55k full time equivalent (including £2.5k London weighting). The role could be based in our central London offices or suitable for a home worker with regular London travel, and we will consider both full and part time applicants.
Closing date: 24th October at midday
Interviews: 31 October
Money and Mental Health is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all, including those with lived experience of mental health problems and other under-represented groups. Job shares will be considered, and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments individuals may require in the recruitment process or once in post.
Download our equality and diversity monitoring form here.