- This event has passed.
Webinar: How do we close the mental health income gap?
Webinar: How can we close the mental health income gap?
Watch the launch of the final report in our Mental Health and Income Commission series.
In this webinar, we present the recommendations from the Mental Health and Income Commission’s final report, which sets out the policy response needed both during the pandemic and in the long term to improve the incomes of people with mental health problems. Also featuring an interview with a member of our Research Community, Sarah, and reflections from our panel of expert speakers including:
- Paul Farmer – Chief Executive, Mind
- Sacha Romanovitch – Chief Executive, Fair4AllFinance
- Chris Pond – Chairman of the Lending Standards Board, and Chair of the Mental Health and Income Commission
- Helen Undy – Chief Executive, Money and Mental Health
- Conor D’Arcy – Head of Research and Policy, Money and Mental Health